BSN Jobst® Unisex UlcerCare™ Knee-High Zippered Extra Firm Compression Stockings with 2 Liners, Open Toe, Left Closure, Beige (Each)
30 to 40 mmHg Compression, Latex-Free
Jobst® UlcerCare™ Zippered knee-high open toe stockings are specifically designed to assist in the healing and managing of venous leg ulcers. UlcerCare™ by Jobst® is a two-stocking system, which includes a stocking and two closed toe liners, that gives the gradient compression you need for healing venous ulcers. UlcerCare™ Zippered knee-high also gives you more freedom instead of having to do weekly bandaging visits. The zippers are located on the right or left side and should be placed so they're on the opposite side of the ulcer.
- Provides graduated compression of 40 mmHg to reach the doctors’ recommended pressure for the healing of venous leg ulcers.
- Delivers a high stiffness factor to provide effective compression.
- 2-in-1 system for easy handling by patients or caregivers.
- Contains silk in the liner for ease of donning.
- Has a fast moisture transport for more patient comfort.
- Now comes in 7 sizes to fit a wide variety of leg shapes.
- Compatible with common footwear and clothing to enable a normal lifestyle.
Medium: 8-1/4" to 9-1/2" Ankle, 13-1/4" to 16" Calf Circumference
Large: 9-1/2" to 10-3/4" Ankle, 15" to 18-1/2" Calf Circumference
XL: 10-3/4" to 12" Ankle, 18" to 21-1/4" Calf Circumference