Ameda Platinum® Hospital-Grade Breast Pump 9-3/4" L x 10-1/2" W x 8" H
Ameda Platinum® Hospital-Grade Breast Pump 9-3/4" L x 10-1/2" W x 8" H, 100 VAC to 240 VAC Operating Input Voltage, VacuSense™ Technology, 30 to 80 Cycles Per Minute, Airlock Protection™
Ameda Platinum® breast pump, the perfect combination of advanced technology and the time-proven benefits of our SMB™ breast pump. Superbly efficient, it is the one-of-a-kind, customized solution for both clinicians and mothers. To achieve its comfortable, smooth feel, the Ameda Platinum breast pump uses an internal rotating piston. This durable mechanism is similar to the piston used in the original Ameda SMB™ pump. The piston creates a waveform that represents how suction builds, peaks, and releases during pumping. This rhythmic waveform has been shown to be the most effective for milk production for preterm and full term infants.
- VacuSense™ Technology provides consistent suction during single and dual pumping and varying altitudes.
- Helps protect breast milk and baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- Keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping.
- Ameda Platinum® pump is the only breast pump that adjusts internally twice per second to ensure consistent suction levels.
- CustomFit Flange System™.
- Soft touch control panel.
- Built-in dual bottle holders.